Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control » Registration FAQs

My relative is visiting Bermuda to take care of me while I am healing from an operation, how can they obtain a license while they are here?

Your relative may apply for a Provisional License. The license is only available to Non-Bermudians. The customer must supply a Valid Driver’s License from another ENGLISH SPEAKING jurisdiction, displaying that they have a private car license.


Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
What do I do if my bike was involved in an accident and it was destroyed?
Viewed 1652 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
I’m part owner of a car. Can I have the name of the other part owner removed?
Viewed 442 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
I currently pay rent to a rental agency. Who must sign my assessment form?
Viewed 417 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
How can I obtain a Special Persons Card?
Viewed 532 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
Can I change my license plate number?
Viewed 1070 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015