Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

My relative is visiting Bermuda to take care of me while I am healing from an operation, how can they obtain a driving licence while they are here?

Your relative may apply for a Provisional Licence. The licence is only available to Non-Bermudians. The customer must supply a Valid Drivers Licence from another ENGLISH SPEAKING jurisdiction, displaying that they have a private car licence.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Q: I need a new vehicle plate. What is the procedure I must follow?
Viewed 716 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What is required when application is denied?
Viewed 628 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: My application for a truck permit was approved; now what?
Viewed 811 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Do I need insurance to get a one day permit from TCD?
Viewed 823 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How far in advance can I get my Vehicle examined by TCD?
Viewed 701 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012