Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

My landlord is away. How can I get him to sign my Assessment form?

If you cannot reach your landlord, you must bring in 3 months worth of receipts of payment to him/her and 3 months of utility bills.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.