Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Immigration

My husband and I will take criuse to Bermuda in this Oct. We have Chinese passport and have had UAS tourism visa. Do we need a Bermuda visa to the cruise? If need,where I can get your visa in China? Many Thanks.

If your passport was issued by the People’s Republic of China you will be required to obtain a Bermuda entry visa or you can apply for a waiver of the Bermuda entry visa. Applications for the visa should be made at the British High Commission nearest you. Applications for a waiver should be made with cruise line (prior to the start of the cruise).

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.