Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Education

My child is not in the public system. How do I enroll my child for the next level of education?

You can collect an application form from any post office, public school or from the Department of Education. Make sure that you read the conditions and then complete the form in full.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.