Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Accountant General

My child is going away to school, what benefits does G.E.H.I. cover while he/she is overseas?

When your dependent child is leaving the island to study overseas, not only should that information be provided to the Benefits Section, but a copy of the acceptance letter should be submitted as well. Please note that the premium for a dependent child, under the age of 26 years old, is the same as the employee contribution.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
I need a copy of my land tax bill, what should I do?
Viewed 1134 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
What G.E.H.I. premium am I paying?
Viewed 1653 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
What are my G.E.H.I. dental benefits?
Viewed 1243 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
How soon after I have my baby, do I have to enrol him/her onto my G.E.H.I. plan?
Viewed 1444 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Do I need to keep copies of my GEHI claims for reimbursement?
Viewed 5150 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012