Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Education

My child is already in the public school system. How do I enroll my child for the next level of education?

Children who are already at a government preschool, primary or middle school, and who are ready to transition to the next level of education, will bring home a pre-printed application form during the week preceding the February registration period. All the parent has to do is to ensure that the information about home address and contact numbers is correct.

If the child is moving from preschool to primary school, the parent fills in the space on the pre-printed form with the names of two primary schools in the zone in which they live.

Children moving from primary to middle school normally move to the middle school associated with the primary school.

If the child is moving from middle school to senior school, the parent fills in the name of the senior school they prefer.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.