Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control

My car has failed inspection for something ridiculous and minor; whom may I speak to regarding this?

A: You may speak with the Senior Examiner to refute your result

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.