Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Education

Is the application form the only thing I need when I enroll my child for the next level of education?


If the child is entering any level of the government system for the first time, then we will require a copy of the child's birth certificate or passport.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.