Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Register General

If two Bermudians are married overseas, do they need to register anything with the Bermuda Govt?

If a Bermudian is married overseas, they do not need to register their marriage with the Registry General.

Parties are encouraged to ensure that they obtain a certified marriage certificate from overseas, as this may be requested for any subsequent name changes due to marriage.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.