Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Social Insurance

If my employer neglected to take Social Insurance from the beginning of my employment - can he now take payments from me retroactive?

Notwithstanding of any contract to the contrary, the employer is not allowed to take retroactive payments from an employee to pay back contributions the employer has made for the employee.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
When should I expect to get information about the pension meeting?
Viewed 1315 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
If my mom dies and she is not married what happens to her social pension.
Viewed 2268 times since Thu, Jun 28, 2012
Can I make Payments online
Viewed 1831 times since Mon, Sep 24, 2012
If my husband dies do I get his pension contributions and the Goverment’s?
Viewed 3156 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Can I find out the amount of contributions I currently have attributed to me?
Viewed 8615 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012