Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Public Works

I wish to pay for services that I received from Works & Engineering. Who should my cheque be made out to?

Checks for goods or services provided by the Department of Works & Engineering should be made payable to the Accountant General.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.