Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Customs

I was told that I over paid my duty at the ATM. What do I do?

Please contact Ms. Sonja Reid in our Accounts Receivable section. You will be asked to provide the CTD number which can be found on your receipt. A refund will be given once we can verify the mistake.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.