Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control » Registration FAQs

I want to sell my vehicle. What do I do?

If you are selling a vehicle; it is required that the vehicle be inspected prior to the transfer of ownership. The fee for transferring ownership is paid at registration. This inspection can be arranged (normally by appointment) by either party

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.