Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Health » Environmental Health

I suspect that someone in my family has swine flu. What do I do?

Contact the Epidemiologist at Environmental Health and discuss what the appropriate steps of verification are. The Epidemiologist can advise and help determine what the plan of action should be.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
What is the contact information for Environmental Health?
Viewed 1413 times since Fri, Sep 13, 2013
Is there a cost for Environmental Health Services?
Viewed 672 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
What do I do if I have a mosquito problem in my neighbourhood?
Viewed 593 times since Wed, May 21, 2014
When do we need a Safety & Health Committee at my place of employment?
Viewed 721 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Who do I contact for a workshop on Safety & Health at work?
Viewed 678 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012