Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control » Registration FAQs

I need to bring an un-licensed vehicle to TCD. What do I do?

Come down to TCD with an updated insurance policy. You will need to purchase a one-day permit to move the vehicle.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.