Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Accountant General

I need a copy of my land tax bill, what should I do?

A statement showing the amount owing for land tax is send to all relevant tax payer before the required payment date. If the statement is not received or is misplaced, contact can be made with the Office of the Tax Commissioner for a copy.

Office of the Tax Commissioner

1st Floor, F.B. Perry Building

40 Church Street, Hamilton

P.O. Box HM 1374

Hamilton HM FX

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.