Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Accountant General

I have to send a payment to the General Accountant in order to have a Police Criminal Record Check. I live in Italy. I needs specific coordinates/address in order to send the payment by international money order or bank draft.

 You need to write to the Bermuda Police Department and the address is Bermuda Police Department , P O Box  530 Hamilton HM CX.  The Bank Draft should be made out to Accountant General and to the attention of PC Welch at the Police Vetting Department.    
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
What was this reimbursement for from ACG?
Viewed 1018 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
What is my GEHI Number?
Viewed 1287 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
I have just taken up employment with the Bermuda Government, but I have a pre-existing condition. What is my coverage for that?
Viewed 1025 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
I need a copy of my land tax bill, what should I do?
Viewed 1186 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
What is the Rate of tax for Commercial Properties
Viewed 982 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012