Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Accountant General

I have other questions on taxes. How can I get information about my own personal income tax situation or change my address for my tax returns or refunds?

All enquiries regarding personal information on tax status must be made of The Office of the Tax Commissioner.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.