Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Social Insurance

I am planning to live overseas part of the year; will I still get a pension when I’m not in Bermuda?

If you qualify for a Contributory Old Age pension, you can live
anywhere. If you do not qualify for Contributory Old Age pension, you should
contact the Department of Social Insurance benefits section to clarify if you
can still receive your pension benefits while not living in Bermuda.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
How do I get a social insurance number?
Viewed 6245 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
What are the social insurance department hours of opening?
Viewed 1344 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Can I make Payments online
Viewed 1765 times since Mon, Sep 24, 2012
I won’t be 65 until 12 months from now; can I come into the DOSI office for a meeting about my pension?
Viewed 1678 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
As an ex pat am I able to recieve back what I contributed into social insurance
Viewed 6921 times since Thu, Jun 28, 2012