Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Accountant General

I am due to travel overseas for care. What do I do?

Be sure that you are approved by the G.E.H.I. office, prior to travelling overseas for care. For specific information regarding overseas referrals, please refer to the overseas medical information sheet. (underlined link to Overseas Medical information sheet, see attached) [4]

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.