Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Customs

I am coming to Bermuda to work. I am bringing a laptop/iPod/camera. When I leave, they will be going with me. Do I have to pay duty?

If you have a standard work permit you may be entitled to duty relief. Please refer to the Transfer of Residence Public Notice #28 available on website etc.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.