Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Conservation Services

I am a Bermudian studying for an environmental degree, are there scholarships available to me?

A list of opportunities available to Bermudians in environmental fields of study is available in the Education and Volunteer Opportunities section of the Resources page of the Department of Conservation Services website ( Please note the list is provided for information only and may be out of date. It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify the information.



Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
How do I report a dead or injured animal?
Viewed 1164 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Where can I get an artificial Longtail nesting burrow?
Viewed 1298 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Can I use the photos on the Department of Conservation Service website?
Viewed 1295 times since Thu, Mar 8, 2012
Where can I buy native and endemic plants?
Viewed 1813 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
How do I get a research permit?
Viewed 1382 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012