Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Social Insurance

How far back can I make an adjustment to my staff with respect to Social Insurance contributions?

Adjustments to staff records should be sent to the Department of Social Insurance no later than one (1) month after the period of adjustment. Retroactive adjustments will be accepted with documentation supporting the adjustment i.e.: payroll records.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.