Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control » Registration FAQs

How do I transfer a vehicle into my name?

1.   Make an appointment for a transfer inspection with an Examination clerk or register for a user account via to do so (instructions to eTCD online registration is on this site)

2.       Provide your vehicle license (positioned in your windshield); updated insurance policy; stamped transfer pass certificate; bill of sale; and if transferring a car; a valid Assessment form (available on this site).

3.       Proceed to the Information desk for a ticket for service, and wait for a Registration clerk to call your number

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
How far in advance can I get my Vehicle examined?
Viewed 339 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
I have lost my driver’s license. What do I need to do to replace it?
Viewed 324 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
Can I change my license plate number?
Viewed 865 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
Does the Transport Control Department issue an International Driving license?
Viewed 355 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
I’d like to purchase a personalized plate as a souvenir; is this possible?
Viewed 417 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015