Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Conservation Services

How do I report an environmental emergency?

Environmental emergencies such as fish kills, bird kills and oil spills should be reported to the responsible authority listed on the contact page for animal strandings and environmental emergencies.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
How do I get a research permit?
Viewed 1206 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Can I use the photos on the Department of Conservation Service website?
Viewed 1097 times since Thu, Mar 8, 2012
What happened to the Dept. of Agriculture and Fisheries?
Viewed 1199 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Where can I get an artificial Longtail nesting burrow?
Viewed 1106 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Are there sea snakes in Bermuda?
Viewed 3976 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012