Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Works and Engineering

How do I report a street light fault?

Outside of the City of Hamilton, all street lights in Bermuda come under the responsibility of the Electrical and Mechanical Section of the Ministry of Public Works. The maintenance of these street lights is currently subcontracted to Belco. Faults should be reported directly to Belco at

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
How do I ask for a new street light to be erected?
Viewed 820 times since Mon, May 14, 2012
A street lighting pole is in a dangerous condition. Who is responsible for maintaining it?
Viewed 777 times since Mon, May 14, 2012
Who is responsible for the location of street lights?
Viewed 723 times since Mon, May 14, 2012