Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Conservation Services

How do I report a dead or injured animal?

Dead or injured animals and potentially hazardous wildlife can be reported to the responsible authority listed on the contact page for animal strandings and environmental emergencies.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Can I use the photos on the Department of Conservation Service website?
Viewed 1210 times since Thu, Mar 8, 2012
What happened to the Dept. of Agriculture and Fisheries?
Viewed 1323 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Where can I buy native and endemic plants?
Viewed 1723 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
I am a Bermudian studying for an environmental degree, are there scholarships available to me?
Viewed 1166 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Are there sea snakes in Bermuda?
Viewed 4328 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012