|Home » Departments » Transport Control|
How do I obtain a Sunday Permit?
Article Number: 58 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 5:56 PM
1. Come in to the main TCD location, take a number at the Information Desk, and see one of the Registration Clerks.
2. Inform the clerk that you are interested in getting a Sunday permit
3. You will have to pay a small fee, and will be given a receipt
4. Then go to the TCD Traffic Officer on the same floor, and present your receipt and valid insurance.
5. The Traffic Officer will record your information and present you with your Sunday permit.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
My child is 18 and has no license; will he/she be required to sit the written exam?
Viewed 793 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How long is the pass slip (certificate) or pass stamp valid before I have to get my vehicle licensed at TCD?
Viewed 836 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What is a Classic Car?
Viewed 826 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: What do I need to do if I want to drive a taxi?
Viewed 688 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Is there radiation generated from the EVR sticker ?
Viewed 625 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012