Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Immigration

How do I go about moving to Bermuda on partners work permit? Do we need to be married?

You can apply for "Permission for a Partner to reside on an Annual Basis." The form is the Bermuda Immigration Application Form and the fee is $144.00. You do not have to be married to make this kind of application.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.