Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Parks

How do I get a special permit for a function in the parks and beaches and what are the fees?

Special permits are issued to applicants on a first come first serve basis for 20 + attendees, at the Department of Parks office which is located in Botanical Gardens. At present the only fee is $ 25 for a wedding which is subject to change. However, there are deposits based on the number of people attending which are as follows:

Amount of People Attending Deposit Fee


20 - 50 0

50-100 100

101-150 150

151-200 200

201 + 500

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Can I have a camp fire or bonfire at my beach party?
Viewed 1935 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
What are the swim requirements to be a lifeguard?
Viewed 760 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Who is in charge of the Bermuda Lifeguard Service?
Viewed 1105 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
When did the Bermuda Lifeguard Service start?
Viewed 863 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
When will the Annual Exhibition catalogue be available?
Viewed 827 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012