Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Conservation Services

How do I get a research permit?

Please direct your enquiry to the Director, Department of Conservation Services.

This can be done by:

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
How do I report an environmental emergency?
Viewed 951 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
I am a Bermudian studying for an environmental degree, are there scholarships available to me?
Viewed 1051 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
Can I use the photos on the Department of Conservation Service website?
Viewed 1097 times since Thu, Mar 8, 2012
What happened to the Dept. of Agriculture and Fisheries?
Viewed 1199 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012
How do I report a dead or injured animal?
Viewed 1014 times since Wed, Mar 7, 2012