Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Customs

How do I get a refund at H.M. Customs?

Write a letter to the Collector of Customs requesting a refund of duty along with the original receipted Bermuda Customs Declaration Form or the CAPS Release & Payment Receipt and all relevant copies of documentation associated with the shipment (e.g. invoices, bill of lading, corrected BCD etc.). Please include your street address and two contact numbers. Detailed guidance is available etc.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
Can I bring my personal medications in a travel case?
Viewed 1026 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
What forms of payment can be used to pay duty?
Viewed 832 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Can I pay my duty via the web before I arrive?
Viewed 829 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
How do I contact H.M. Customs?
Viewed 1104 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Once I am a trainee Customs Officer, when do I become a Customs Officer?
Viewed 975 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012