Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Telecommunications

How do I get a Class 4 Two-Way Voice Radio Licence?

Two way radios are sold by Electronic Communications and Telecommunications Networks Bermuda. They are responsible for collecting the licensing fee and sending it to the Department of Telecommunication. If radios are imported, Customs holds the radio until the fee is paid. The importer is required to come to the office to pay the fee and then show proof of payment to the customs official before the radio can be released.

Class 4 applications are processed by the senior Clerk in the Department of Telecommunication for action

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
How do I apply for a Public Telecommunications Service Licence?
Viewed 760 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Where do I register my Epirb?
Viewed 813 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
How can I pay for a licence renewal?
Viewed 919 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
Are radio towers safe?
Viewed 777 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012
What is the role of the Broadcasting Commission?
Viewed 810 times since Tue, Mar 6, 2012