Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Transport Control » Registration FAQs

How can I take someone off my assessment number? The person no longer resides at that address, and I have someone else moving in.

If you are the Landowner and your previous tenant refuses or is unable to provide an updated Assessment Form, you may send in a letter indicating that this tenant be removed. This will free up the assessment number, and it will be available for use.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
I’m part owner of a car. Can I have the name of the other part owner removed?
Viewed 455 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
How much does it cost for my car to be licensed or re-licensed?
Viewed 611 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
Where do I get my driving offence records?
Viewed 422 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
I’m living on a boat. How can I get an assessment number for my car?
Viewed 565 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015
What do I do if my bike was involved in an accident and it was destroyed?
Viewed 1733 times since Wed, Jul 22, 2015