|Home » Departments » Transport Control|
How can I obtain a license to drive a truck?
Article Number: 57 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Mar 5, 2012 5:56 PM
1. Complete the Application for Public Service Vehicle License (Green Form) which can be downloaded via the Forms and Publications link on this site.
2. Have a Medical Form completed by a local practitioner.
3. Wait to be notified of approval (allow 5 days).
4. If approved, proceed to take the computerized theory exam.
5. Schedule an appointment to take the practical driving test with an Examinations Clerk
6. If successful, proceed to the Information Desk to obtain a ticket; a Registration Clerk will complete the transaction.
Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Q: What is required when application is denied?
Viewed 587 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How long is the pass slip (certificate) or pass stamp valid before I have to get my vehicle licensed at TCD?
Viewed 836 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How do I create a user account?
Viewed 1044 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: Can I use a van as a regular car?
Viewed 676 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012
Q: How can my car become a Classic Car?
Viewed 679 times since Mon, Mar 5, 2012