Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Archives and Government Records Centre

How can I get a reproduction of a photograph, negative, or map?

To request a reproduction, the user needs to complete a personal, commercial, or non-commercial "Request for Permission to Use Pictorial Images” contract.   The Bermuda Archives outsources its reproduction work to local and overseas vendors as appropriate and will contact the appropriate vendor to confirm reproduction fees for the requested work.  This fee, along with an administration fee of 25%, must be paid before the contract will be processed. 

Please note that copyright for some materials does not belong to the Bermuda Government.  The Bermuda Archives will contact the copyright holder regarding permission for use of the image.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.
Related FAQs RSS Feed
How can I contact the archives?
Viewed 1815 times since Wed, Apr 25, 2012
Can I use a camera, laptop, and scanner?
Viewed 1269 times since Wed, Apr 25, 2012
How can I research my family history?
Viewed 3165 times since Wed, Apr 25, 2012
What is the Bermuda Archives?
Viewed 1970 times since Wed, Apr 25, 2012
What are your hours of operation?
Viewed 1291 times since Wed, Apr 25, 2012