Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Social Insurance

Can I claim eligibility to either my mother or fathers pension?

If you are a child under the age of 18 and your parents are deceased and did not received Social Insurance benefits, you may be eligible for a Gratuity.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.