Bermuda Government FAQ
Government of Bermuda
Home » Departments » Social Insurance

As an ex pat am I able to recieve back what I contributed into social insurance


If the individual is of 65 yrs or older, he or she is eligible to get back whatever contributions were paid into the government pension.  They will need to fill out the application for a contributory old age pension/gratuity which can be found on our website.

Did this FAQ Answer your Question?
Yes No
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this FAQ.